What payment methods are accepted?
All payment is processed through KiezelPay, a secure third-party service. They accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Please note there is an additional $0.25 (USD) fee if you use a credit card.
Are these apps/clock faces a one-time purchase or subscription?
All clock faces and apps from me are a one-time purchase for a lifetime license. This purchase also includes any updates to that app or clock face.
How do I uninstall this clock face/app?
If you would like to uninstall or change clock faces, choose a different clock face from the Fitbit app. You can view from a clock face’s description whether it is free or paid. View this article from Fitbit on how to change clock faces for more information.
If you are not interested in purchasing this app or would like to uninstall this app, uninstall the app using the “Apps” section in the Fibit app on your phone. View this article from Fitbit on how to remove an app.
About free or paid apps/clock faces
How do I purchase a clock face/app?
There are two methods of purchasing a clock face/app:
1. Download clock face/app from Fitbit app: Find the clock face/app in the Fitbit app you would like to purchase and install it on your watch. When presented with a 5-digit code, enter the code at K-Pay’s payment website. (If there is a free trial, you won’t see the code until the trial ends. You may end the trial early from settings). From there, you may use PayPal or a credit card to securely purchase a clock face or app.
2. Purchase at datyell.com (this website): Find the clock face or app you would like to buy at datyell.com/apps and select “Purchase”. This will send you to K-Pay website, where you may pay with a credit card or PayPal. Once you have purchased a license, open the Fitbit app on your phone and install the clock face/app on your watch. When presented with a 5-digit code, enter the code at kzl.io/code/unlock and your email address. (If there is a free trial, you won’t see the code until the trial ends. You may end the trial early from settings). This will activate the clock face/app with your purchased license.
I already purchased this clock face/app. Why do I see a 5-digit code and am I prompted to pay again?
If a purchased clock face or app is deleted and then re-installed, it may need to be reactivated. Reactivation is free. Simply visit the k-pay.io/code/unlock and enter the 5-digit code on your watch and the email address you used with the original purchase.
I would like to request a refund.
All of my apps have a 30-day refund policy. In order to request a refund, you will need to contact KiezelPay, my payment processor, directly. You may contact them from their FAQ page at kiezelpay.com/faq/faq-refund. I am unable to issue refunds directly.
If you’ve encountered any issue or problem with my app, feel free to contact me using the contact form below and I’ll look into the issue.
Clock face Settings FAQs
How do I change the theme color and clock face settings?
Within the Fitbit app on your smartphone, select your smartwatch from the top left, then click “Clockfaces”. Click the clockface image, and then select “Settings” from near the bottom of the screen. From here, you can change various settings of the clockface, including color.
The clock face won’t change colors/settings when I change settings in the Fitbit app.
Sometimes temporary communication issues between the Fitbit smartwatch and your smartphone can cause issues with changing color settings. You can usually resolve this problem by syncing your Fitbit app to your smartwatch by opening the Fitbit app on your phone, swiping down on the main screen of the Fitbit app (where it shows your step count and other fitness stats) until it says “Release to Refresh”. After it successfully syncs, then go to the clock face settings and change the color settings.
How do I switch between 12-hour and 24-hour (military time) formats?
The time format of your Fitbit smartwatch is managed by your Fitbit Account Settings.
1. To change the time format, first log into your Fitbit Account Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you reach the “Advanced Settings” section.
3. Click “Clock Display Time”, and select “24-hour” or “12-hour”. Click “Submit” near the bottom of the page.
4. Then, sync your Fitbit device by opening the Fitbit app on your phone, selecting your smartwatch from the top, and then selecting “Sync Now”.
You can read more about this from Fitbit’s help article on modifying time settings.
I have a Versa 2 and the display automatically switches to another clock face. Why does this occur?
It sounds like you have always-on display mode enabled. The Versa 2 always-on display mode is where the watch switches to a simplified clock face when the display is not in use, and then switches back to the clock face you have installed when you wake the display.
You can turn off or customize this feature by going to the Settings App > Scroll down and tap “Always-on Display”. You may read more about customizing the always-on display mode from Fitbit’s Help article on changing display settings.
Do you plan on adding support for always-on display mode on the Versa 2?
Always-on display mode support is a feature I would like to add to my clock faces. However, as a newer feature, Fitbit has only released this feature to select third-party developers. Fitbit plans on releasing the feature to more third-party developers in the future. Fitbit will be using the amount of active users, downloads, and ratings a third-party developer has as criteria in the release of the feature to more developers. You may consider leaving a review in the Fitbit app.
How do I submit a feature request or report a bug?
Contact me using the contact form below. Thanks for the feedback!