Need to change your Fitbit Sense or Versa smartwatch time format, or clock display time, to 24hr (military time) or 12hr format. You can easily change this setting from the Fitbit app.
1. Open the Fitbit app on your phone
On your Android or iPhone, open the Fitbit app.
2. Tap your account image at the top-left
In the Fitbit app, tap your account image at the top-left of the app.
3. Select “App Settings”
Scroll down, and select “App Settings” under Settings.
4. Select “Clock Display Time”
From the App Settings page, tap “Clock Display Time”
5. Select either 12 hour or 24 hour
Here, you can select either 12 hour or 24 hour (military time) time format.
6. Return to the Today screen, sync app to your watch
Go back and return to the Today screen. Swipe down to sync the app to your watch. Your watch should now change to the time format you selected.
And that is how you change the time format on your Fitbit Versa or Sense smartwatch!