Easily track and record your tennis score on your Fitbit Versa or Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch! View your match statistics, including points won and break points converted, during or after the match. View the scores and stats of your last three matches right on your watch. Your tennis match is also automatically added to your tracked Fitbit exercises in your Fitbit Dashboard, letting you track fitness stats such as heart rate and calories burned.
Easy to Use
Use either the device buttons or touch screen to record your match’s score.
Automatically added to your Fitbit exercises history
Your activity data, including heart rate, calories burned, and duration, is automatically recorded to your Fitbit dashboard.
Configure to your match rules
Support for 4, 6, and 8 games per set, and up to 5 sets in a match. Choose either to play with or without tiebreaks. Uses ad scoring.
How to Use
Configure Match Settings
Change games per set or disable/enable tiebreaks by selecting the gear icon in the top-right. Select the first server from the startup screen. When you’re ready to start the match, press the play button in the bottom right.
Record each point
During the match, use either the hardware buttons or touch screen to record each point. The app will let you view the game and set score, as well as who is currently serving.
View match stats
You can pause the match to review key stats, including points scored, break points won, calories burned, and max heart rate
Once a set is complete, you will be asked if you want to start a new set, or finish the match.
Full list of features
- Record score using either physical buttons or touch screen
- Undo score up to five points back
- View fitness stats such as heart rate and calories burned during match
- pause match
- Support for 4, 6, or 8 games per set (win by two) and up to five sets per match
- View total points scored by you and the opponent
- View the current server
- View break points and break points won by you and the opponent
- Choose to play with or without tiebreaks (first to 7, win by two)
- View up to three of your previous saved matches on your watch
- Automatically records Fitbit exercise data. Review data such as heart rate, heart rate zones, and calories burned from the Fitbit app.
- Recovers match data if the app is exited prior to completing match
For questions about purchasing, visit the general support page.
How do I view previous match scores?
From the main start screen, press the menu button in the bottom left. From here, you can view your previous three matches and their stats.
My tennis match doesn’t appear in my Fitbit exercises.
Make sure your Fitbit is connected to your phone and the Fitbit has synced. Restart the Fitbit app on your phone.
Why is there an orange “TRIAL” banner at the top?
This is a paid app. During the free 2-hour trial, this banner is present. You can end the trial and purchase the app by tapping this banner and selecting “End Trial”.
Is functionality different in trial mode?
No, you have access to the same features during the trial as in the paid app. The trial mode only lasts for two hours from when you first downloaded the app.